Sex Talk - How to Make Your Sex Life Fantastic (NSFW)
Do you want a better sex and more connection and intimacy with your partner? Are you also uncomfortable talking about sex and wouldn’t know where to start? If so then this podcast is for you. In today’s episode, I interview sexologist Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus, Ph.D. Dr. Jenn travels the world giving presentations about sex and intimacy and is a foremost expert in the field. She’s also one of the coolest people I know and brings a lighthearted, non-judgemental and fun perspective to a traditionally taboo subject.
We talk about how to improve your relationship through mindful sex and the right way to start the conversation about sex. Also, since we cover a lot of ‘adult’ topics and there is some swearing I wouldn’t listen to this on speaker:)
We talk about:
- The most common sex and intimacy problems couples face and how to fix them
- The way to start a conversation about sex with your partner and why you should
- What healthy happy couples do right and how to copy them
- What to do right now to improve your relationship
You’ll also learn:
- The two best books to read to make your relationship better
- How to talk about sex with your partner
- How much sex is healthy?
- Tools for couples to make their relationship stronger
Check it out and as always if you dig the show please leave a review. Thanks..Jim
Hero Up Summit - Dr. Jenn is a featured speaker
Dr. Jenn Gunsaullus’s Info